The Wagner ProCoat is a 2800 PSI electric piston pump paint sprayer with a 1/2 HP motor that can spray today’s thick latex paints without thinning.24 GPM (gallons per minute). It achieves the same high-quality finish as professional sprayers while including home-owner-friendly features. Directly apply paint, stain, or sealant from the can. The adjustable pressure reduces overspray, and the spray gun swivel improves comfort.
Excellent for whole-house spray painting while being basic enough for sheds, fences, and decks. Paint your home, barn, shed, garage, deck, fence, cabin, lawn furniture, awning, lattice, and play equipment for children. It takes less than 5 minutes to assemble by simply snapping the input hose into place and connecting the pressure hose and cannon to the output. A garden hose is connected to the intake for a rapid flush that cleans the whole system in about 10 minutes.
Proven Piston Pump technology combined with contractor-grade siphon tubing produces a dependable pump for spraying heavy latex paints as well as thin stains and sealers in one sprayer. It comes with a 25-foot high-pressure spray hose, a commercial-grade metal spray gun, and a 515 spray tip. Spray as professionals do.
Out Top Picks
Wagner 0515034 ProCoat Stand Airless Paint Sprayer Review
- Space-saving telescoping handle
- 3/4 hp motor
- Auto lube attendant
- 2,800 PSI electric piston-pump paint sprayer with 1/2-horsepower motor
- Sprays a gallon of paint in 5 minutes, including thick latex, oil-based paints, stains, and sealers
A 2800psi Electric Piston Pump with a 1/2-horsepower motor – With this powerful pump, the rig can manage the whole Paint Sprayer house painting. It produces the same excellent finish as professional sprayers.
515-reversible Airless Spray Tip – it is perfect for interior paints, oil base enamels, sealers, and stains.
Commercial-grade Metal Spray Gun – It is compact and durable.
A 25-foot High-pressure Airless Spray Hose – Helps extend your reach and save you time by not having to move the machine.
Variable Pressure Control – Different coatings and wind conditions will need different PSI to control overspray. The adjustable pressure control system will help you reduce overspray.
- Performance – The high-end siphon tube and proven piston pump technology create an excellent and reliable sprayer for homeowners and handymen spraying thick paints as well as thin seals and stains in one sprayer. If you’re searching for a high-grade airless paint sprayer with a price under $200, this unit is definitely worth it.
- Clean-Up – It is not as difficult as you think. Let a garden hose connect to it for a quick flush cleaning of the machine in no more than 10 minutes.
- Lightweight – It is so lightweight that even a child can carry it.
- Not Designed For Heavy Daily Use – If you are a homeowner and going to use it every day for several weeks it should be all right and perfect. But if you are a contractor who needs the pump to spray all day long, you had better look for a larger airless paint sprayer.
The Wagner Spray Tech 0515034 Procoat Paint Sprayer has received mixed reviews from customers. While some praise its ease of use and ability to cover large surfaces quickly, others have criticized its durability and occasional clogging issues. Ultimately, whether this sprayer is the right choice for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. It is always a good idea to carefully consider product reviews and do additional research before making a purchase to ensure that you are getting the best product for your money.
Q: Can the Wagner Spray Tech 0515034 Procoat Paint Sprayer be used with all types of paints?
The Procoat Paint Sprayer is compatible with a wide range of paints, including latex, stains, and sealers. However, it is important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for diluting and mixing the paint to ensure proper application.
Q: How do I clean and maintain my Wagner Spray Tech 0515034 Procoat Paint Sprayer?
It is important to clean your paint sprayer after each use to prevent clogs and maintain optimal performance. The manufacturer recommends using warm, soapy water to clean the spray gun and filter, and a brush to remove any dried paint from the nozzle. Additionally, it is recommended to lubricate the sprayer’s piston and other moving parts with a few drops of oil.
Q: Can the Wagner Spray Tech 0515034 Procoat Paint Sprayer be used for both indoor and outdoor painting projects?
Yes, the Procoat Paint Sprayer is suitable for both indoor and outdoor projects, as it is capable of covering large surfaces quickly and efficiently. However, it is important to use proper ventilation and wear appropriate protective gear when using the sprayer indoors, as well as to ensure that the outdoor conditions (such as temperature and wind) are suitable for painting.