Earlex HV5500 Spray Station is a semi-professional paint sprayer for medium-sized projects. It can give you a perfect finish. Equipped with a storage front tank, the paint sprayer will save you great time and labor in refilling the paint cup. The Earlex HV5500 is also versatile with its different spray patterns and needles.
Earlex is recognized for producing mid-priced paint sprayers for the serious do-it-yourselfer. They’re also recognized for doing it well. The Earlex HV5500 will do little to disprove its reputation for excellence. The HV5500 has a refined mist that allows minimal space for overspray, which is important for woodworkers who wish to apply a precisely calibrated stain or finish to their project.
This device comes with a thirteen-foot hose that is designed to produce a high-quality finish. Indeed, the great majority of individuals who utilize this tool agree on the quality of the work it creates. However, this is not to argue that the Earlex is without flaws. The most serious issues we discovered were primarily related to the tool’s design. Hoses and spray guns have a propensity to pop out and detach, which may be quite annoying.
There’s also the matter of noise. Unfortunately, paint sprayers have a bad reputation for being loud. However, many manufacturers are doing all they can to avoid this tendency. Earlex does not seem to be among them. This sprayer is rather noisy, which may make working with it inside difficult. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? Continue reading to find out!
Earlex HV5500 HVLP Paint Sprayer Review
- SEMI-PRO PAINT SPRAYER: The Earlex Spray Station 5500 is designed for serious woodworking, light contractor and automotive enthusiasts. Ideal for use in the workshop, around the home or on the job site
- ACHIEVE THE PERFECT FINISH: The professional metal spray gun and 650 watt turbine provide a superior finish on small to medium sized jobs such as doors, cabinets, spindles, decks, furniture, cars and more
- Great for small to medium-sized woodworking projects
- Powerful 650 watts, two-stage turbine
- Three spray patterns: Horizontal, vertical, and round
- Convenient carry handle and on-board hose storage
- 1 qt. professional metal spray gun
- 13 ft. spray hose to easily move around projects
- Earlex HV5500 paint sprayerFront Storage Tank – One of the highlights of this unit is the front storage tank. If you have used the hand-held cup paint sprayer, you must be bored with refilling the paint cup and assembling it. This Earlex HV5500 will give you a different experience! Just put your paint through the front opening, you will not have to fill the tank again during your entire work. Because the tank is big enough to meet any spray painting job’s needs.
- Needle Kit and Different Spray Patterns – The paint sprayer has three spray patterns. It also has different types of needles in its needle kit. You can get your perfect flow by adjusting them.
- Expensive – Compared with other paint sprayers, this spray station is quite expensive.
Earlex HV5500 Spray Station 5500 Overview:
- A push-and-click three-position external spray pattern-altering device allows for quick modification.
- Teflon-coated one-quart container for easy loading and cleaning
- Spray above or downward using the angled pick-up tube.
- A flow control provides durability and improved control. dial, needle, and stainless steel tip
- On-board spray gun storage, a 13-foot air hose, and a 5.5-foot power cord
The spray gun, a 13-foot air hose, and a 5.5-foot power cable are all included, as well as a one-quart wide-mouth paint container and handy onboard storage for the spray gun.
The strong 650-watt turbine and improved atomization at the tip make spraying considerably simpler with minimal overspray.
The Earlex 5500 spray station is a strong HLVP semi-professional machine suited for light contractor work, woodworkers, hardcore DIYers, and automobile enthusiasts. The 5500 spray station’s mobility makes it perfect for use in the workshop, at home, or on the job site. Contractors may perform small to medium-sized work, such as interior or exterior trim, doors, shutters, and more, quicker and with less material.
Precision and power
The 5500 spray station’s professional metal spray gun and more powerful 650-watt turbine make it a perfect tool for achieving a premium professional finish on a broad range of jobs. The pro spray pistol offers a quick push-and-click three-position external spray pattern-changing mechanism with fan widths ranging from 1 inch to 12 inch. Simply “push and click” to switch from a vertical to a horizontal or circular spray pattern. With the 5500 spray station’s handy carry handle, you can easily move about the work site. The 5500 is excellent for use in a variety of settings where a high level of finish is needed or overspray is an issue.
What Is Sprayable
The 5500 spray station may be used both inside and outdoors for a variety of jobs. Thinned latex, stains, lacquers, varnishes, sealers, oils, urethanes, shellacs, acrylics, and enamels are just a few of the materials that may be used with the 5500.
What’s Inside the Box?
A quick push-and-click three-position external spray pattern changing mechanism, a paint flow control dial, a stainless steel tip and needle, and an angled paint pick-up tube for above or downward spraying are all standard features on the pro spray gun. The one-quart Teflon-coated paint bottle facilitates cleaning. The 5500 also has handy on-board spray gun storage, a 13-foot air hose, and a 5.5-foot power cable.
Earlex’s HV5500 spray station is the ideal equipment for tackling a wide range of indoor and outdoor spraying activities such as lattice, woodworking projects, and home renovation touchups (click each to enlarge)
Who Should Buy This Paint Sprayer:
Homeowners, do-it-yourselfers, semi-professionals, and small contractors at their work sites. The paint can handle all sizes of work.
Who Shouldn’t Buy This Paint Sprayer:
People with low budgets. People who concentrate on small detailed work – because they don’t need the design of a big storage tank.
The Earlex HV5500 has received mixed reviews from users. Isn’t it always unpleasant to hear? The redeeming feature of this lackluster review is that almost everyone agrees on one essential point: it performs well.
Almost everyone we’ve spoken to who uses the Earlex HV5500 loves the polished finish it provides.
The sprayer’s ability to entirely minimize the possibility of overspray has received especially high acclaim.
So, what’s the issue? The design interface seems to be the main source of the problem. The majority of folks are not unhappy with the design. For example, we notice some respect for the inbuilt storage system.
However, some users have reported that the hose or spray cannon is prone to popping off the system. We even heard from one customer who claimed that the spray gun’s seal was faulty, resulting in paint leakage.
Granted, the particular criticism was most likely due to a defect in the sprayer’s design.
Nonetheless, there have been continuous statements of discontent with the tool’s design.
You must determine for yourself if a high-quality paint job is worth the frustration of a poor design interface.
The Earlex Spray Station HV5500 does not seem to be a flawless sprayer. Unfortunately, the noise aspect and the annoying UI serve to hold it back a little. There is, nevertheless, a lot to enjoy.
For starters, the pricing for a sprayer in the Earlex HV5500’s class is hard to match. Most significantly, it results in a high-quality finish. If you’re searching for a sprayer that gives excellent results, the Earlex HV5500 is it.
Visit our homepage to see more products: Best Paint Sprayer Pro