Fuji is known for producing high-quality paint spray systems that are capable of handling do-it-yourself paint tasks as well as more demanding labor.
The issue is that, in addition to providing top-tier goods, they also charge top-tier prices. When shopping for a costly item, it is wise to arm yourself with as much knowledge as possible.
With that in mind, we conducted extensive research and testing on the Fuji Mini-Mite 4 to determine whether it lives up to the hype.
And, for what it’s worth, it does in a variety of ways. This machine has a high-quality four-stage motor turbine, is portable, and is simple to use.
Of course, there are certain characteristics of this sprayer that we don’t really like. It’s a bit loud, a little difficult to clean, and quite pricey.
Is the Mini-Mite 4’s high price tag justified? Continue reading for our Fuji Fuji Mini Mite 4 Platinum review!
Fuji Spray 2804-T75G Mini-Mite 4 Platinum Review
- Professional Spray Gun features convenient side Pattern Control Knob to adjust size of fan pattern from small to large
- Non-bleed lightweight Spray Gun with Ergonomic Stay-Cool handle
- PLATINUM Turbine featuring the Heat Dissipation Chamber (HDC)
- Simple to transport
- Simple to Use
- It is noisy and expensive.
What Sets This Series Apart
- Portable and lightweight
- Powerful and adaptable – regardless of motor stage
- At your fingers, you may change the fan design from circular to broad.
- There are three fan design orientations: horizontal, vertical, and circular.
- In comparison to earlier generations, the overall spray feel is quieter.
- It may be utilized with a variety of materials (high to low viscosity)
- Waterborne and solvent-based coatings are also possible.
- Spray gun is simple to dismantle, resulting in easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Heat Dissipation Chamber – dissipates heat, extending the life of the turbine motor.
- Noise Reduction Covers – reduces operational noise by eliminating direct sound channels.
- PSI values ranging from 6.5 to 9.5
- Durable metal turbine casing
- Filters with quick-change friction fit
- Non-bleed turbine spray gun – 3 different HVLP turbine spray guns to choose from (T70, T75G, G-XPC)
- Cup sizes range from 3oz (89cc) to 1Qt (1000cc)
- needle, nozzle, and fluid passageways are all made of stainless steel.
- High efficiency of transfer
Mini-Mite 4 Platinum – Fuji Spray Spray cabinets, furniture, automobiles, or pianos with the Mini-Mite 4 PLATINUM Series – in fact, anything wood or metal. It is a powerful, portable solution for all fine-finishing applications. Fuji Spray has developed a novel way for eliminating heat from the Turbine casing. Excess heat is sent to a Heat Dissipation Box at the case’s back.
The Mini-Mite 4 PLATINUM Turbines include a noise reduction system. The Filters are housed in the Noise Reduction Covers. Ambient air is solely entrained from the back, essentially eliminating any Direct Sound Paths. For maximum effectiveness, air is pulled in via specifically engineered ‘Finger Slots.’
The Fuji Mini-Mite 4 T75G HVLP spray system employs the market’s most powerful 4-stage Turbine (same as the Q4 GOLD). This system is intended for people who want a full 9psi of power. There is no noise reduction function, like with the MM3, thus this should be considered if noise level is an issue. Fuji’s new T-Series spray gun is used in the Mini-Mite 4 T75G HVLP spray system. The T-Series is Non-Bleed with Stainless Steel Fluid Components and a side Pattern Control Knob (to control the size of the fan pattern). Plus, for even less overspray, there’s an Air Control Valve and a High-Efficiency Aircap.
The majority of folks who own the Fuji Mini-Mite 4 are really pleased with it. We especially get a lot of appreciation for the vast variety of materials that it can utilize effortlessly.
People also like how simple it is to travel and how long it lasts.
We’ve even heard from a number of experts (in areas such as wood finishing) who are very pleased with their purchase.
When the professionals enjoy it, it must be doing something right, right?
There aren’t many complaints. We’ve heard from returning Fuji customers who were taken aback by how noisy the gadget is. Fuji has a reputation for producing quiet finishes. Unfortunately, this unit deviates (only little) from its repute.
However, it is likely to be as loud as a regular sprayer.
Overall, most consumers are quite pleased with the Mini-Mite 4!
What kind of warranty does this product include?
The Fuji Mini-Mite 4 comes with a two-year limited guarantee that protects you in the case of a malfunction.
Can you use this sprayer to refinish a tub?
Yes! You can effortlessly repair tubs and surfaces with the Mini Mite 4.
Is this product long-lasting?
While sprayers aren’t often designed to withstand a lot of stress, this instrument will be well-suited to withstand the rigors of the work.
Is the fuji 2804-t75g mini-mite 4 platinum the ideal camera for you? There are certainly less expensive finishes available. However, for your money, you receive professional quality that is difficult to obtain elsewhere.
The tool is portable, adaptable, and most importantly, it produces a fantastic finish that the bulk of finishers just cannot match.
If quality is essential to you, the fuji 2804-t75g mini-mite 4 platinum is an option you should consider.
Visit our homepage to see more products: Best Paint Sprayer Pro
- Best airless paint sprayer reviews
- Wagner 518050 control spray review
- How to use a spray paint gun on detailed guidance